TrafficGuard is looking for a highly talented and driven Senior Frontend Developer that is keen to learn, grow and program within our company.
TrafficGuard is a SaaS solution, helping businesses verify their advertising traffic and prevent invalid traffic from impacting their advertising campaigns. As Frontend Developer you will be working with our growing Portal Team to build amazing user experiences for our clients and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, have a great eye for detail and excellent problem solving, analytical and technical skills.
Working in our Perth office, you will be part of a growing and innovative, award-winning company transforming the online advertising ecosystem.
- Build enchanting client-focused frontend components of the TrafficGuard product as well as new greenfield projects
- Write well-designed, maintainable code using the latest technologies
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development.
- Collaboration with all teams of product advocates, developers and designers
To the role you will bring:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer with a focus on frontend development
- Tertiary qualifications in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- A great eye for detail and a firm grasp on usability principles
- Understanding of code design principles and design patterns
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to achieve the best solution to complex technical challenges
- Ability to self-organise and also be a collaborative team player
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- UX and UI requirement gathering
- Agile software development
- Mobile application development
- Backend development using PHP, Node.js or Python and related frameworks
- Relational database management skills, especially PostgreSQL
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud)
Some additional benefits include:
- Attractive Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Vibrant team culture
- Contribute to product evolution & architecture