TrafficGuard is looking for a talented and driven Junior Full Stack Developer who is keen to learn, grow and program within our company.
TrafficGuard is a SaaS solution, helping businesses verify their advertising traffic and prevent invalid traffic from impacting their advertising campaigns. As Junior Full Stack Developer you will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You will collaborate closely with our growing Portal Team to create a great user experience.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, responsible, reliable, self-driven and proactive, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Working in our Perth office, you will be part of a growing and innovative, award-winning company transforming the online advertising ecosystem.
- Development of both back and front-end components of the TrafficGuard product
- Write well-designed, maintainable code using the latest technologies
- Work with different implementations of external APIs such as Google Cloud services, Hubspot, Stripe, etc.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Collaborate with all teams of product advocates, developers and designers
To the role you will bring:
- 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Tertiary qualifications in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with PHP object oriented programming as well as PHP frameworks like Laravel
- Understanding of code design principles and design patterns
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills to achieve the best solution to complex technical challenges
- Ability to self-organise and also be a collaborative team player
- A big appetite to learn and improve your skills
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Front-end development using Angular, React or other technologies
- Agile software development
- Mobile application development
- Relational database management skills, especially PostgreSQL
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud)
Some additional benefits include:
- Attractive Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Vibrant team culture
- Contribute to product evolution & architecture