TrafficGuard is the world’s first truly omni-channel, full funnel fraud and invalid traffic solution. We have spent the last 18 months scaling our platform into over 2,000 advertisers globally to enable them to verify their advertising in real time and find and remove invalid traffic. TrafficGuard is publicly listed on the ASX, operates in one of the largest addressable markets in digital advertising and provides solutions for one of the largest problems yet to be solved. We provide the technology and data to enable advertisers to maximise efficiency and growth and work with multiple unicorns. For the next phase of our growth we are investing in sales and marketing talent in every market in the world.
We are going through a period of hyper scale to onboard customers all over the world to help them verify their advertising, find and remove invalid traffic and maximise their growth opportunity. This involves building a world class enterprise sales process, enabling it’s delivery through world class talent and partnering with marketing and product to meet and exceed growth targets.
Formula for Success
- Move at light speed. Speed to market is everything.
- Be trusted advisors. Value delivers growth.
- Educate the market to grow the market - we are disrupting the way a sector works and how people think.
- Believe that every dollar spent on marketing should contribute to growth
- Recognise that bringing a new technology to market is hard, but rewarding and career defining.
- Commit to superhuman levels of focus, resilience, consultation, collaboration, and hustle.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deliver on the regional revenue and growth targets
- Develop and maintain a prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Grow revenue via qualifying, selling and closing clients personally
- Enable and follow the TrafficGuard Enterprise sales process
- Understand the TrafficGuard product, solutions and benefits to consult and educate clients and team members
- Accurate and timely reporting, forecasting and tracking
- Own and develop a localised business plan and go to market strategy
What you can expect to be doing
- As a Vice President, Customer Growth you will be responsible for growing the TrafficGuard business in your region following a joined up and coherent client strategy
- You will prospect and initiate opportunities to grow the customer base
- The entire sales process is built and managed using Hubspot and you will be expected to follow it as well as contribute to its development
- You will be selling a technical solution so you will be conversing with seasoned data-focused clients and often pushing them to support TrafficGuard internally.
- In this role you will work closely with other members of the sales team - sharing insights about clients and competitors
- You will work closely with the customer success team to help trial and onboard clients onto the platform
You’ll thrive is you have these things
- A love for hyper scale environments
- A bucket load of energy, drive and passion
- A love for digital marketing and problem solving in a fast paced environment
- The ability to understand and articulate technical solutions with clarity to a wide range of people
- A structured and analytical approach to stay on top of your communications with your clients and the tenacity to always follow up and follow through
- The will to help companies grow in a competitive marketplace.
- The persistence and resilience needed to disrupt the market
Key success metrics
- Revenue, growth, and clients
- Share of market
- Market profile
- Quality of team
- Quality of communications
You’ll need to have these
- A wealth of experience in digital media/advertising, ideally from an agency
- At least five years’ experience selling on-demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions or subscription based product to a diverse customer base
You’ll probably have some or all of these
- Experience in delivering exponential revenue growth as an individual contributor
- Experience on-boarding and managing clients at scale
- World class knowledge of digital marketing and media buying
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms independently
- Ability to spot key trends and new industry developments
- Inquisitive and investigative mindset with a desire to learn
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong relationship building and partnership skills and approach
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Positive attitude with an appreciation for and adherence to personal integrity
- Absolute pride and ownership in your work and with everything you do
- Strong time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines